Thursday, September 13, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

I feel like I was just shown a secret handshake or accepted into the super cool kids circle. PayPerPost is a site that allows the Advertisers to offer Bloggers opportunities to promote their service, product or website on their blogs to help create a buzz and drive traffic to their website. Its viral marketing at it’s finest and PayPerPost is at the top of the game.

I have actually been trying to get my blog accepted over there for a few months now…first round I was rejected because I didn’t have enough posts and then I was rejected because my blog hadn’t been around for six months. I figured third time would be a charm and resubmitted last week and finally got the long awaited “Your blog has been accepted” email this morning. Yes, I got a little giddy

If you are looking for a way to monetize your blog I suggest heading on over to payperpost and submitting your site. The payout generally range from $5-$20 a post and if you’re lucky enough to have a PR6+ blog there are opportunities to earn up to $250 a post! Hey, if that’s not inspiration to increase your pagerank, I don’t know what is

Oh, and any cash I earn through PPP will be promptly used to pay down debt!

Visit my blog in: sponsored content

Visit my blog in:sponsored content

No comments: